January 25, 2020

Sending out Goosebumps Postcards!


This Christmas one of my generous friends that knows I love Goosebumps and know I like sending my friends postcards sent me the Goosebumps Postcard Book. Thing is, because I love Goosebumps and I love postcards I've already had this AND the second postcard book and sent my friends all of those 60 postcards. So now I have 30 more, and though I might send a couple to my friends I thought maybe my readers might want one. So if you don't mind sending your address to some random weirdo on the internet, I'll send you a handwritten postcard. If you're not comfortable sending your address to some random weirdo... I understand! But hey, maybe people out there have PO boxes or something. Anyway, sign up for a postcard at the following link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEbVsRU7g5EpQUEDD3f8lzn78YVF7W4ceHmdYKmshi8gchHA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you're wondering where the next book review is, wait til February. Sometime in February I fully intend to have the next review of an original series book up. I am hoping to have a little more output in this blog this year. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment